If you've cancelled your subscription but changed your mind, you can remove the cancellation.
- Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you can continue to use the software until the time period owed from your last payment expires
- If your subscription has already expired, you will need to purchase a new subscription.
- If your subscription has not yet expired, you can remove the cancellation to reinstate the recurring payment using the steps below
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions and invoices’ link on your account summary screen (A).
Resuming a cancelled subscription is not available online for all customers. If you do not see the below options please raise a ticket and the team will be happy to remove the cancellation for you to resume your subscription.
Step 2: Resume a cancelled subscription
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ Tab
- Drop down the ‘Manage’ menu
- Click ‘Un-Cancel’
- Click ‘Un-cancel’ on the confirmation window