Resume a cancelled subscription

If you've cancelled your subscription but changed your mind, you can remove the cancellation.

  • Once you’ve cancelled your subscription, you can continue to use the software until the time period owed from your last payment expires
  • If your subscription has already expired, you will need to purchase a new subscription.
  • If your subscription has not yet expired, you can remove the cancellation to reinstate the recurring payment using the steps below

Step 1:  Log into your account on either the Sparkol or VideoScribe website. 

  • Click on the ‘Subscriptions and invoices’ link on your account summary screen (A)

Subscriptions and Invoices A

Resuming a cancelled subscription is not available online for all customers. If you do not see the below options please raise a ticket and the team will be happy to remove the cancellation for you to resume your subscription.

Step 2: Resume a cancelled subscription

  • Click on the ‘Subscriptions’ Tab
  • Drop down the ‘Manage’ menu
  • Click ‘Un-Cancel’
  • Click ‘Un-cancel’ on the confirmation window

Remove a subscription cancellation