You may experience this issue on the project selection screen whilst trying to open a scribe project.
- An error message will be displayed when trying to open a scribe project (local or offline) or import an image from the image library.
- The thumbnails of your projects will permanently display the VideoScribe loading animation.
- VideoScribe is unable to access the location where your scribe projects or images are saved.
- This may be due to a lapse in connection to the Sparkol online server or the VideoScribe Desktop folder stored in AppData folder in your profile.
- This is temporary and is resolved by restarting the software as VideoScribe re-establishes a connection to the Sparkol server.
- If this error occurs with as locally saved projects or image, please check your admin settings as system updates will often affect the accessibility of certain folders.