Need help logging in? This article will show you how...
Seeing an error message when you log in? Click here for help with the most common installation and login errors and how to fix them.
On your desktop, open VideoScribe and enter your account email address (A), password (B) then click 'Login' (C)
- You will now be logged into VideoScribe and can start creating projects.
- If you have forgotten your password you can reset it here (you can view instructions for doing so here)
- Signed up using Google or Facebook? Use the same email address you use for your Google or Facebook account, and use the password you created during your Sparkol account setup
- If you were signed up by someone else in your workplace, check your welcome email for your login details
- If you don’t have an account yet, please click on the ’Create a new account’ link (E) and follow the instructions
- You can click on the 'Remember me' checkbox (F) if you would like your details to be saved for the next time you login
If you're trying to log into VideoScribe for your browser, check out this article for full details.