VideoScribe uses Google fonts and has a number of them pre-installed and ready to use, others need to be added as required.
Please Note: There were some key improvements to the way text and fonts worked in v3.6 of VideoScribe. If you are using an earlier version of the software the features on this page will not be available to you unless you upgrade to the latest version of VideoScribe.
Step 1. If the font you need is not available, click on the ‘Add fonts’ button
- You will have a number of fonts available already from the drop-down menu on the top left of the ‘Add text’ window. To add more click on ‘Add Fonts’.
Step 2. Browse the available fonts
- Here you will see the list of fonts you can add to VideoScribe. You can scroll up and down this list using the navigation bar, or the scroll wheel in the middle of your mouse.
- Once you have decided on a font, click the blue plus symbol to add the font. Once the font has added, the blue plus symbol will turn into a blue checkmark.
- You can repeat this step to add more fonts if you wish.
Please Note: All languages are not available in all fonts. You can filter by language using the filter button. This will then show you the available fonts in your selected language.
Can’t find the font you want in the list of the available fonts? You can make a request for any Google font via our What languages and fonts would you like to see? customer forum.
Step 3. Apply the font to your text
- Click the ‘Done’ button to leave the Add Fonts window and return to the text editor.
- The font will now be available in the font drop-down menu and you can apply this to your text as needed.