This article gives some examples of the types of software packages you can use your completed scribe videos in.
To add a scribe to other software, first render your scribe as a video and save to your computer . From there, you can import it into other programs.
Instructions on how to import videos into some of the most popular software used with VideoScribe is linked below. If you cannot find instructions for the software you use listed then a quick internet search should find them. If not please raise a ticket with our friendly support team and they will point you in the right direction.
- Microsoft Powerpoint (WMV, AVI, MP4)
- Prezi (MOV, WMV, MP4)
- Apple Keynote (MOV, MP4)
- Google Slides (YouTube, or MOV/MP4 via a GoogleDrive link)
- Apache OpenOffice
- Animoto (MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV)
- GoAnimate (WMV, MP4)
- Camtasia (AVI, WMV, MOV)
- Windows Movie Maker (WMV, AVI, MOV, MP4)
- iMovie (MP4, MOV)
- Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects (MOV, AVI, WMV)