Let's explore two methods for rotating text and images that you have added to your canvas...
Method 1: Using the rotation control handle.
- With the element selected (an image or a piece of text), click your mouse on the rotation control handle (A).
- Keep the mouse held down and move it away from the centre slightly. Now move the mouse left and right in a circular motion and the image or text will rotate.
- Release the mouse button when you have rotated the element.
Method 2: Enter a numerical rotation value from the element's properties.
- Select the element and open the element properties (B).
- Click on the value next to ‘Rotated’ (C) and enter a value between -360 and 360 degrees (D).
- Click the tick (E) to confirm the value.
- Click the tick (F) to return to the canvas and view your rotated element.