Check out this article for the best practices when it comes to setting a theme for your project.
Setting a design theme for your project will make your video stand out.
Professional videos have a unified look and feel, and that can come down to choosing cohesive images, colors, and designs for your project.
You will want to focus on these components when setting a theme for your project in VideoScribe:
- Backgrounds - Backgrounds have a massive visual impact. The default white background is great for classic whiteboard videos. But to create videos in a different style you can use photos, patterns, shapes, images, and colors to make your background stand out.
- Hands - Choose a hand, no hand, or writing utensil based on your video. Consider your audience and your narrator when making a choice.
- Fonts - If you’re including written content, keep in mind your audience, your brand and the message of your story when choosing a font.
- Images - Consistency is key when choosing an image style. VideoScribe has many image options, from stick figures to stylized figures to icons. Be sure that your image choice works with the above components.
- Colors - Make sure the colors in your video support your message. When making a video, focus on emotive, complementary, and contrasting colors.
Visit our blog post on How to choose and set a theme for your VideoScribe video for the full details!