What to do if you see an error message saying “An error occurred and your request couldn't be completed”
This error can occur whilst trying to purchase a subscription from the Sparkol or VideoScribe website. After clicking 'Pay now' you are taken to an error page displaying a link return to the home page and the purchase has not been processed.
- This error will usually mean that cookies are not enabled for the Sparkol/VideoScribe website.
- If they are not enabled, you will see another error message advising the "Cookies are not enabled" when trying to login to the site.
- Please ensure that the VideoScribe website is removed from any 'Block' lists and added to the list of 'Allowed' sites. You will find the option to enable/disable cookies for specific website in your webs browser's Settings menu.
- Your browser will need to be refreshed or restarted for the changes to take effect.
- If cookies are enabled and you are still receiving the error message, you may need to access the site in Incognito/Private browsing mode depending on your network settings.
- If the issue persists, please raise a support ticket here advising of your steps and let us know which button you've clicked that's displayed this error.