If you have a team subscription, let's explore how you can manage the multiple users for your team or organization.
In this article we will show you how to:
- To add a new user to your team and assign a licence, click on 'Add Team Members' (B).
- Add your team member's details. If you do not enter a password, one will be generated automatically and the user will need to change it before they are able to log in.
- If you would like the user to receive an email containing instructions on how to get started, check the ‘Send welcome email’ checkbox (C).
- Select the subscription you would like to assign a licence to the user from (D). You can see the number of licences available (E) and the expiry date of your subscription (F).
- Click ‘Save New Member’ (G), ‘Save and Add Another Member’ (H) or ‘Cancel’ (I), as needed.
- If you see the message "This user already exists. The user will be added to your team and the selected licence will be assigned. Do you wish to continue?" this just means that the user already has a Sparkol account with that email address.
- Once logged in, use the checkboxes to select one or more users (J).
- Select 'Remove Selected From Team' from the 'Select An Action' menu (K).
- Click 'Yes, I'm Sure' (L) to remove the users from your team and the licences will be removed and added back to your available licences.
- Alternatively, click 'Cancel' (M) to go back without saving the changes.
ASSIGN A SUBSCRIPTION
- Once logged in, use the checkboxes to select one or more users (N).
- Select 'Assign a Subscription to Selected' from the 'Select An Action' menu (O).
- You will see the number of licences available on that subscription (P) and when it expires (Q).
- Make sure the radio button is selected next to the subscription (R).
- Click 'Assign Team Members' (S).
Confirm by clicking 'Yes I'm Sure' (T).
The subscription number will now appear next to the user(s) you have assigned the licence(s) to (U).
UNASSIGN A SUBSCRIPTION
- To unassign a subscription and remove it from a user, use the checkboxes to select one or more users (V).
- Select 'Unassign Selected From a Subscription' from the 'Select An Action' menu (W).
- Select the subscription that you would like to remove from the user by putting a tick in the box with your mouse (X).
- Click 'Unassign Team Members' (Y).
- Confirm by clicking 'Yes I'm Sure' (Z).