This video tutorial from the VideoScribe gurus will guide you through the first steps in making a video - creating & saving your first scene.
Top tip: You can use the video player's timeline to jump to the following chapters...
- Create a new project
- Add an image from the library
- Resize an image and move it on the canvas
- Import an external image
- Add some text, change the font and colour
- Preview your scene
- Save your project
Watch Next: Tutorial 2: Setting the camera and create a second scene
Are you interested in more training?
- We've created VideoScribe Fundamentals, Advanced and Expert courses - available on Udemy.
- We can also arrange webinars, face-to-face sessions and bespoke training via the Sparkol Academy.