This video tutorial from the VideoScribe gurus will guide you to open a saved project, move around the canvas, set the camera and create your second scene.
Top tip: You can use the video player's timeline to jump to the following chapters...
- Open an existing scribe
- Set the camera so multiple elements are drawn from a fixed position
- Using the canvas space
- Create a second scene
- Remove an element with 'blank out'
- Set the second scene to be drawn with a fixed camera position
- How these two scenes look together
- Save your changes
Watch next: Tutorial 3: Adding Sound
Are you interested in more training?
- We have a Fundamentals, Advanced and Expert courses available on Udemy.
- We can also arrange webinars, face-to-face sessions and bespoke training via the Sparkol Academy.