Customers with an active subscription can upgrade their payment plan from monthly to annual or one-off, or from annual to one-off.
Please note: If you have already cancelled your subscription then this option will not be available to you. Please raise a ticket with customer support if this is the case and they can reverse your cancellation to allow you to complete this.
- Login to your online Sparkol account via our website by clicking on ‘account’ in the top right corner (A).
- Enter your email address (B), password (C) and then click on the ‘Login to continue button’ (D).
- Click on ‘UPGRADE TO YEARLY’ button (E).
NOTE: Upgrading to a one-off plan is not currently available online. Please contact our sales team to request this and we can make this change for you.
NOTE: A small number of customers will have an older subscription from a previous payment partner. If this is you, steps 4 and 5 are not applicable. Instead, you will be directed to alternative instructions (see links below).
- You will now be presented with the price for upgrading your Monthly subscription to a Yearly subscription. Once your current Monthly subscription comes to an end, the new Yearly subscription will begin. On this date, we will take payment, plus VAT if it is applicable.
- Click on the ‘CHECKOUT’ (F) button to continue.
- You are now taken to the payment page where you can check your billing information, amend if required, agree to the payment terms
- Acknowledge that you understand that you are upgrading your subscription that will renew on a yearly basis by regular payments by checking the box (G).
- Read the payment terms and if you accept them, check the box to accept the terms (H).
- Click on the ‘COMPLETE UPGRADE’ BUTTON (I) to continue.
- Payment will be taken on the date your Monthly subscription expires. Once payment is taken, you will receive an invoice for the upgrade to the billing email address for the account.
- You will also be able to see the change in the payment plan for your subscription on the Subscriptions and invoices page of your account with immediate effect.