Explore VideoScribe for FREE for a week - no credit card needed. Here are some answers to some free trial FAQs...
Your free trial allows you access to VideoScribe. You can use both VideoScribe for your browser or VideoScribe for your desktop for a total of 7 days. Projects cannot be shared between desktop and browser.
Note: Your free trial begins from the time you first log in to VideoScribe so you can explore when best suits you.
There are a number of differences/limitations compared to the full subscription product. These are summarized below.
If using VideoScribe for your desktop on a free trial:
- You can only export your completed project to your computer in .mov and .wmv formats, up to 640 resolution
- You can publish your completed project to PowerPoint, but publishing to our online sho.co platform and then downloading as an mp4 is only available if you have an active subscription
- All published videos will carry a VideoScribe watermark
- You cannot work offline or use the trial across multiple devices
- You do not have video resale rights as a trial user
If using VideoScribe for your browser on a free trial:
- You can create up to 30 projects
- Downloading your projects to a video is not available during the trial
For more details about features, visit our Using VideoScribe page.
When your trial comes to an end:
- We don't take any payment details during the free trial and you are under no obligation to buy VideoScribe afterwards - your access simply ends after day 7.
- A number of subscription options are available to best suit your needs and budget. There is no minimum contract and you can cancel any time after your initial payment to stop the next recurring payment.
- Be sure to publish your projects to videos before your trial ends because you will not be able to access them afterwards without a paid subscription.
- There is no need to create a new account when you upgrade, simply use the same login details that you used for your trial. This will ensure you retain access to your projects.