If you have a paid subscription, you can use VideoScribe when you are not connected to the internet, known as ‘offline mode’.
NOTE: When using VideoScribe in offline mode a number of features will not be available as these are accessed via the cloud:
- Saving to your online directory
- Publishing to YouTube, Vimeo and Sho.co
- Template scribes
- Images in online folders
- Premium images
- Sparkol music tracks
- Most of the hand and pen options
- Adding image and audio files via URL
- To use offline mode you will first need to log into VideoScribe at least once whilst connected to the internet. Be sure that the ‘Remember me?’ checkbox (A) has a tick in it. VideoScribe will now remember your credentials on this computer when you are offline.
- Disconnect from the internet by turning off your Wifi or disconnecting your ethernet cable.
- You can now restart VideoScribe and log in (and continue to use offline in the future).